How to use FCK Editor For Insert Update Delete Text Dynamically?
1. Download FCK Editor From: http://www.fckeditor.net/download
2. Unpack download files. There you will find the original source code of the control and a compiled version of it. The file is called FredCK.FCKeditorV2.dll.
- bin/Release/1.1/ – the version designed for ASP.NET 1.1
- bin/Release/2.0/ – the version designed for ASP.NET 2.0
You most probably will not need to make changes in the source, so just consider the compiled DLL file, and just create a reference to it in your project. You have two options to do that:
- Manually copy the FredCK.FCKeditorV2.dll file to the “bin” directory of your web site.
- Right-click “References” in your Visual Studio.NET project in the “Solution Explorer”. Use “Browse” to select the FredCK.FCKeditorV2.dll file from the directory you have saved it in.
You can include the control in your Visual Studio.NET controls toolbox. Just right-click on it and select “Choose Items”. Then, just point to the FredCK.FCKeditorV2.dll file by using the “Browse” option. Remember to make sure that you have the latest version of the dll. It may be worthwhile to recompile from the source if you are having issues getting the upload and connector features to work.
Note: Download full version fck editor with js files and add that folder in your website after that set it as Basepath property of fck tag .aspx page.