Your WordPress site and admin panel/dashboard redirect to another unknown URL then it is hacked and affected with trojan malware.
How WordPress website get hacked?
- Poor passwords and compromised user accounts
- XSS scripting attacks
- backdoors in nulled themes and plugins
- vulnerabilities in plugins and themes
How to prevent WordPress redirect hacks?
- Install security plugin
- Use strong passwords on website and database
- SSL certificates apply to the website
- Use trusted plugins only
How to resolve redirection to another URL?
- run the malware scan on your server. For Linux, the EST endpoint is a good one. Remove virus/malware from the server.
- Remove all comments from unknown users/spam
- Check the WP_Options table. Remove all the records which not added by WordPress by default and you. Also, correct the URLs in the “home” and “site” records.
- Also,, check that any plugins installed that you don’t recognize, remove it. Check the header and footer file and if find any unknown script / malicious script remove it.
Every day the redirects malware coming with a new Avtar. So, the best way is to install a good security plugin and installed only trusted plugins for the website.