On 12 Feb 2017, I met Vishwas Jambu and Nikhileswarananda in a conference at Anand the Milk City. I like most Vishwas’ speech. He shared his thoughts which can make everyone’s life better that’s my belief. His thought perfectly match with mine that is the reason I would like to share it to everyone.
- Focus on major things not minor things in life. For example, you want to go to watch the movie with a friend not girl friend or boy friend, ticket is booked. Your dad is rejected to give a car. You have bike. In that case movie is important thing not a car and reach at time to theater. 🙂
- Run towards to fear. One of my friend get the job but there is a condition if his performance won’t good company will terminate in probation period. Probation period time limit is three months. He has no other job. However, he feels fear to accept this job. In that case, I think he should accept the challenge by over ruled to fear.
- Be first, be fast and be fantastic. Today’s day to day life is very fast. In that if you are not think different, not earn well and not develop your personality. The world will reject you from every where. So think different, high and do well so the world gives you respect.
- Art of distractions: For example, when you do serious task in your office/home or any place and your phone is ringing. It is distracting you from your work. You can keep silent your phone for that much time so it will not distracting you.
- Give 60 minutes to your life to do exercise, reading and keep silence to better health.
- Vertical alignment (Decide Priorities) is really needed in everybodies life.
- God/Guru (Spiritual Activities)
- Job/Business/Profession – income source
Hope you like this blog. Thank you for reading 🙂